1. Consultation: Every custom-made piece begins with an in-person meeting with one of our experienced designers. Please come to your consultation prepared to answer questions about your vision for the project, as well as what you are hoping to achieve with the finished piece. LEARN MORE
2. Sketches: After your consultation, your designer will show you several sketches, which serve as the first step in bringing your dream piece to life.
3. CAD rendering: When you’ve approved a sketch, we will then use our computer-aided design software to help you visualize what your finished creation will look like. During the CAD rendering process, you can request modifications that help you compare what different stone sizes and other factors would look like.
4. Wax modeling: Once you give us the green light to proceed, we use the CAD rendering to create a 3D wax model, which is a life-sized replica of your custom design. This model will give you an accurate idea of the precise dimensions of your finished piece. During this phase, you can still request final changes if needed.
5. Manufacturing: After you’ve approved your wax model, we will create it for you. Please allow us two to three weeks for this final step. We’ll contact you as soon as your custom jewelry is ready for you to pick up. Then, all you’ll have left to do is enjoy the compliments on your stunning new piece!